Majestic Princess April 30 & May 7

anthonyy7

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Me and my partner will be sailing on 4/30. It's our first time in Greece so any tips is very much appreciated. We're flying in the day before and staying two nights after the cruise.

I'm working on setting up a Kotor tour right now for May 2 with this company. http://mtours.me/en/tour/11/

I have a tour confirmed in Messina on May 11, there is space available. Are you on the May 7 sailing to Barcelona?

http://www.sicilywithmario.com/excursions.asp?lang=en&p=excursions&ide=1

Mykonos town is walkable on foot unless you want to go to the beaches on other parts of the island. There are ferries and guides to Delos as well which we hope to do. Last time we were in Mykonos, it was super windy and all tours were canceled.

FYI: my tours have filled up but there appears to be quite a few wanting to organize tours on the "barely alive" roll call. It just takes someone to want to start and organize the tour which most people wait for someone else to do

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Anyone else sailing the new Majestic this spring? My husband and I will be sailing a B2B... less than 100 days! :)

A friend and I will be on Majestic Princess May 7-15 Athens to Barcelona. We arrive in Athens May 6 and would like to find a quick excursion before boarding. I'm new to CC and it's difficult to find info for this ship and sailing. Very excited about the cruise! thanks!