4 person room with pullman?

Hi all

I was searching for a cruise & we do 4 people in a room. But I can't find any balcony rooms which have a Pullman and sofa - they all look to be sofa beds. Am I missing something? This room arrangement seems to be getting rarer on newer ships as to try and push people to 2 rooms.

Please don't tout the advantages of going to 2 rooms - this works for our family and it means we can cruise.

thanks

Hi all

I was searching for a cruise & we do 4 people in a room. But I can't find any balcony rooms which have a Pullman and sofa - they all look to be sofa beds. Am I missing something? This room arrangement seems to be getting rarer on newer ships as to try and push people to 2 rooms.

Please don't tout the advantages of going to 2 rooms - this works for our family and it means we can cruise.

thanks

Hi if you're asking about Anthem then no there are no standard balcony cabins that have Pullmans, only a handful of 2 bedroom royal family suites ..... and they are designed to sleep up to 8

Only 4 person cabins using sofa beds I'm afraid

Sorry, yes I was wondering about.Anthem.

Thanks that's what it looked like from the deck plans. I was hoping I might have missed one. We like the setup of the sofa and Pullman, which like I said are getting harder to find on new ships.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk