Let's Tour Seattle - Post Cruise Tour

gasoueagle

This information may be here somewhere but with the search feature down, I cannot locate it. Has anyone used this company for the post cruise option? They pick you and luggage up at pier, do a 4 hour tour of Seattle and then drop you off at your hotel. The website does not have any recent information (since 2010 I believe). I could not find it on TripAdvisor either so just wanted some recent information/review of their service and reliability. I would also be interested in any other suggestions that include pickup, luggage storage and hotel drop off. Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...

I see you were not overwhelmed with responses. I can't really help, but would like to add my request for info to yours. After hours of trying to find a tour that would pick us (and luggage) up at Pier 91, do something interesting for part of the day, and then drop us at our SEA-TAC area hotel, I settled upon the Let's Tour Seattle Post Cruise Tour - as the lowest hassle but least interesting option. I sent them a reservation request through their website yesterday and have so far had no response. They are still within the 24 hour window for response to requests. Would love to know if there is anything better out there....maybe a winery tour with pier pick up and SEA-TAC area drop off? We prefer not storing luggage at the pier and coming back for it after a tour. Thanks for any help/suggestions.

• 2 weeks later...