Newport RI Trolley

liketraveling

The tender dock is located on the water side of Perotti Park. The Newport Gateway Center is located about one block north of the tender dock. Just Google map Newport RI and increase the magnification and the park will show up eventually; it is located at the intersection of America's Cup Ave and Long Wharf.

You would walk to the NGC to catch the bus.

SBtS

We enjoyed our tour with them, we walked down to the Community Center and purchased tickets once we tendered into port, we did not pre-purchase, as we were not sure of the weather (we were on the tails of hurricane Earl last Sept). Turned out to be a great day, seems like the cost was around $20.00 pp.

• 2 weeks later...

I think you meant to say "Newport Gateway Center" located about a block north of where the tenders come in and not the Community Center. Reason I mention this is that there a building in Newport (several blocks away) which some refer to as the Community Center, but buses don't leave from there.

it would be the gateway visitors center..in a bunch of hours will be nustling with Carribean Princess passengers enjoying this great little town....

although it looks like sunday afternoon and night ....we will be the site of a new visitor named IRENE...i will try to update via twitter @macfinn all weekend...stay tuned

• 1 year later...

Archived