Bayonne Return Time? (Anthem - 5 Night Bermuda)

Hello,

I read in another thread that fellow CC members got on the road by 9 am from a 5 night Bermuda cruise. I am wondering if we have enough time to catch a flight at 12:30 departure at EWR on Thursday morning? It's a 5 night Bermuda cruise departing Oct 1, arriving Oct 6.

If catch a cab at 9, arrive to airport by 9:30? That leaves 3 hours to unload, check-in, drop bags, and board from EWR to Toronto. Doable with a 16 month old or better pay $250 more for a later flight?

Thanks!

Totally doable!!!! :):):) Keep in mind though, cabs are NOT lined up at this port. To enter this pier is a 2 or 3 mile single lane, which will be bumper to bumper cars of people entering for the next cruise and people picking up passengers on your cruise. Cabs will not randomly sit in this and "hope" to pick someone up. You must make arrangements for a driver/cab/shuttle/Uber. You MAY hit it lucky with someone that is just boarding the ship as you leave and grab "their" cab, but with a flight to catch, I would be more comfortable making arrangements.

Edited by champagne123
sssssssss

Hello,

I read in another thread that fellow CC members got on the road by 9 am from a 5 night Bermuda cruise. I am wondering if we have enough time to catch a flight at 12:30 departure at EWR on Thursday morning? It's a 5 night Bermuda cruise departing Oct 1, arriving Oct 6.

If catch a cab at 9, arrive to airport by 9:30? That leaves 3 hours to unload, check-in, drop bags, and board from EWR to Toronto. Doable with a 16 month old or better pay $250 more for a later flight?

Thanks!

Should be no problem, though I'd budget a bit more time to get to the airport, just in case of traffic. It's taken us almost an hour once. Even so, you still have enough time if you start by 9am.

Hello,

Thanks!

We were on the 5 night sailing on 28th May. Had luggage tag number 2 to get of the ship, had the private transfer booked for a pick up of 9am. Plenty of time we thought.

Passengers were not allowed of until 8.30am, long queues at the border control, and finally got into the transfer car at 9.45am.

Delays can happen but that was a first for us with RCCL.

Steven :)