Conquest Kid's Club Questions

Iggipolka

Does anyone know the hours for the kid's clubs on the Conquest?

I have a 4 year old and a 7 year old, can they be in the same area together, or do they have to be separated?

Also, any reviews or opinions on the kid's clubs would be really appreciated! Did your kids like going there?

Thanks!

When you go to drop kids off they will go to different sides of a big room. I couldn't tell if the big room had a separation but they probably wouldn't be able to play together.

I'm not sure what time it opened but they closed at 10pm (after that I think there is a fee). If you drop them off before dinner they ask you to pick kids up by 5:45 unless you want them to take the kids to buffet for dinner.

There are times when they might be closed for an event though, we were going to go to gym so we took kids up and it turned out the camp was closed for a build-a-bear event somewhere else on ship. But if you have hub app or the paper onboard it says the hours of all the activities in camp ocean.

Ours only went there twice for about an hour, but they liked it. They had colouring and some board games.

• 3 weeks later...

We cruised on the Valor and had a 6, 5 and 2 year old in the kids club. I asked if the 6 year old could stay with the 5 and 2 year old or if the 5 year old could go with the 6 year old; the 6 yr old just wasn't used to daycare situations. The lady checking the kids in said that it would be fine and they let him stay with the younger kids.

My kids are extremely interested in the kids clubs, but I have 3 kids in 3 different age groups. We'll see how that goes!

How do they notify you if there's a problem?

2-5 year old parents get some kind of phone/pager so that they can notify you if there is an issue. The 6-8 and 9-11 are school age, so used to that kind of environment and have no issue; but if you are really concerned, just tell them to use the pager if you have a little one. Otherwise, I guess they will just page you.

My kids are 12 and 18 and loved their years in Camp Carnival. The touchiest years are when they first leave Camp when they turn 12; when they enter that 12-14 age group they are so self conscious and everything has to be "just so." It's a lot to put a 12 year old with 14.5 year olds, some of whom are freshman in high school and my guy is in 7th grade. But even though he wasn't as big of a fan of Circle C as Camp, he still had a great cruise. He was on his 10th cruise, knows the ropes, found kids to play with on the Sports Square and still had a great vacation. For the first time, he even spent time with his big brother, who was home with us from college on Christmas break!