carnival legend room 6257

mayfly511

we are leaving in 4 weeks and I am wondeirng if anyone has any information about this cabin. We have 6255/6257/ and 6259 booked.

We would like to open the dividers so we can have one large balcony but I didn't know if this is possible. Also is there much of a difference with the life boats one deck below us? I would appreciate any information you can share and I thank everyone in advance

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
we are leaving in 4 weeks and I am wondeirng if anyone has any information about this cabin. We have 6255/6257/ and 6259 booked.

We would like to open the dividers so we can have one large balcony but I didn't know if this is possible. Also is there much of a difference with the life boats one deck below us? I would appreciate any information you can share and I thank everyone in advance

Wow, I have been looking everywhere to see if anybody had any info on this room. We've actually booked 6257 and 6259 in Oct... Could you open the dividers? We are really hoping so! Also, how was the extended balcony?

You are on Empress Deck7 .. The lifeboat tops are level with the balconies on Upper Deck6.

As for the balconies connecting. You will need to make Guest Services your very 1st stop along with those next to you and get your name on a list.

To my understanding there are only so many hardware clips and it is 1st come 1st serve for requests.

Here is an awesome set of deck plans https://www.goccl.com/irman/bookccl/the_fleet/interactive_map/legend/interactivemap.html

Cabin 6259 8J 185/60 sq ft

Beds: twin/king-1 sofabed-1 upper

View: window and extended balcony connecting balconies: yes

Features: TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; shower; sofa and coffee table

Cabin 6257 8J 185/60 sq ft

Beds: twin/king-1 sofabed-1 upper

Features: TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; shower; sofa and coffee table

Cabin 6255 8J 185/60 sq ft

Beds: twin/king

Balcony Partitions

The balcony partition panel can be opened and secured in place against the balcony rail with the use of hardware. By doing so, the view is partially blocked. The required hardware is limited on each ship and is on a "first come, first serve" basis. Due to safety reasons, the following partitions cannot be opened: 6258/6260; 6260/6262; 6262/6264; 6264/6333; 6333/6331; 6331/6329; 6329/6327

WOW! Where did you find that map! That is awesome! I can't wait to show everybody that is going with us. And thank you so much for all the other info! It has been very helpful!

;) I stumbled across the whole fleet. {it makes me feel like an inside trader on Wall Street, LOL}

Only a limit amount of balcony dividers can be opened on this class of ship. The divider is opened by maintenance and clamped to the railing.

One person from each cabin must present themselves down to the pursers desk and get your name on the list.

Please note that the divider will block the view from the door of the cabin.

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2499401100073436774XCdktp

Archived