Loved tour in Costa Rica with William Guerrero/Luis Martin's company

tbmrt

Costa Rica was probably our favorite port this trip. We used William Guerrero/Luis Martin’s private tour with Carlos as our guide. We stopped frequently along the way and saw amazing red tree frogs, green tree frogs, little ants carrying leaves, a paprika pod, a Ylang-Ylang leaf which smells like Chanel No. 5. Saw many sloths and other wildlife on the Tortuguero Canal boat trip. I had arranged this tour and was hoping my cruisemates enjoyed it. Glad that it was fun.

http://www.tortuguero-wildlife.com/#_=_

• 1 month later...

Thank you for the information! Which tour/s did you do from his site? I would like to do the canal and maybe an aerial tram through the forest, plus maybe banana or chocolate plantation; not sure yet! But recommendations certainly help! We have been to central Costa Rica but not the coast. The variety of plants and animals there is just amazing.

Thank you for the information! Which tour/s did you do from his site? I would like to do the canal and maybe an aerial tram through the forest, plus maybe banana or chocolate plantation; not sure yet! But recommendations certainly help! We have been to central Costa Rica but not the coast. The variety of plants and animals there is just amazing.

Tour consists of seven things for a period of five hours:

1 - Visit to the banana

plantation.

2- Go to see some cocoa trees.

3- Stop at a fruit stand.

4- A

jungle tour of the canals of Tortuguero, for an hour.

5- Visit a white sand

beach. (Swim for an hour, bring towels and sunscreen, can have lunch at a restaurant there if you like.

6- A city tour.

7- Visit a viewpoint of the city and coffee

shops.

We will meet at Café Al Bacio by 7:45 local time. At 8am we will leave and proceed to the gangplank to get to the tour.

Tour will leave at 8:30 local time. We will walk about three hundred yards away, passing the three exit gates, away from the dock area on the main street. William Guerrero/Luis Martin owner(s), will be waiting there with a sign with our names. Their phone numbers are (506) 8371-2323 and (506) 2798-7027. info@tortuguero-wildlife.com> in 12/15 price was $45pp for 8 people.

We just returned from a cruise on Holland America, with a stop in Port Limon, Costa Rica ( 1/15/2016) We used Jorge Ramirez for a private tour. I strongly recommend contacting him before taking a cruise sponsored tour. He will meet your at the dock with a sign with your name and is flexible as far as times and will tailor your tour as you would like. We toured the banana plantation, took a scenic boat ride town the Tortuguero River and spent time at Bonita Beach. He is very knowledgeable about the region, the wild life and we thoroughly enjoyed the time spent with him. He can be reached at jorgel.cr@hotmail.com. Tell him Maureen and John recommended you!