The Fantasia experience in MSC: queries about room service

Pinkali

Hello,

I am going on my first cruise on MSC. I have booked in the Fantasia class. In my ticket they have listed the benefits of fantasia class which we are supposed to receive.There they say" Free in-room breakfast. 24 hour a day room service with free delivery.

What does this mean?

1)That we can order the breakfast to be served in our room and there will be no charge whatsoever? Will they provide us with a menu?

2) 24 hour room service with free delivery: Can we order any other meal, like dinner for my kid or lunch in the cabin? Do we have to pay for the food and the delivery is free. Or since lunch and/or dinner is included, so we can order during lunch or dinner time and don't have to pay anything extra?

I know I may sound foolish, but please do clarify if anyone knows about this.

Thanks a lot in advance

Hello,

I am going on my first cruise on MSC. I have booked in the Fantasia class. In my ticket they have listed the benefits of fantasia class which we are supposed to receive.There they say" Free in-room breakfast. 24 hour a day room service with free delivery.

What does this mean?

1)That we can order the breakfast to be served in our room and there will be no charge whatsoever? Will they provide us with a menu?

You can order breakfast in your room between 07:30 and 10:00 without any charge.

they provide a breakfast menu/order form , on which you select your breakfast items and delivery time slot, hang on the door handle before you retire for the night. I think it has to e done before 02:00

for any other room service items there is a menu in the room with prices ( you do have to pay for the items) but there will be No delivery charge for the fantastica experience

2) 24 hour room service with free delivery: Can we order any other meal, like dinner for my kid or lunch in the cabin? Do we have to pay for the food and the delivery is free. Or since lunch and/or dinner is included, so we can order during lunch or dinner time and don't have to pay anything extra?

You can only order off the limited menu in the room, the items are chargeable but delivery is free.

You can't order dining room meals from room service and have them delivered to your room

I know I may sound foolish, but please do clarify if anyone knows about this.

Thanks a lot in advance

Hope this answers your concerns

Pete

Edited by Skier52