Island Tour

margincall

In The Fall We Will Be In Roatan On The Valor From 11 Am To 7 Pm Ship Time

Who Gives The Best Tour For 2 People Which Would Include The Mangroves, The Iguana Farm,time For A Snack And A Bit Of Time At The Beach

Thanks

• 7 months later...

We arranged through the website to be picked up at the dock and Cinthia was there to meet us promptly. She introduced us to our driver and guide,Lena. It was just the 2 of us with Lena guiding and she was wonderful. She drove us around most of the island,being informative and very friendly. She showed us the villages,the views,the shipwrecks.She took us to places to get great bargains on shopping and we did. When an accident blocked the road she knew great shortcuts to take us around it so we still had time to see the west end and go into the water before going to the ship. She also reccommended a great restaurant for Lunch-Gios in French Harbor where i had delicious conch chowder and shrimp.

A great day was had and we just want to say thank you to Diane and Cinthia and especially to Lena. You wont go wrong with this group

My sister and I are booked with Diane and Cinthia for a tour in January, so I really appreciate your positive review! You mentioned that Lena found you good deals on shopping - what kinds of things did you buy? My sister is interested in wooden bowls, etc. which we've heard are made on the island. Are there any other things that were particularly good buys there?

Archived