Massages

That was my dream also..but after I did it..eekk!!

My male massage therapist SWEATED big nasty drops all over my back for nearly 60 mins...no more beach massages for me!! [emoji13][emoji13]

Edited by Cruzin RN

We were approached by very nice ladies offering massages in Mullet Bay, St. Martin. My husband got a foot and leg massage with aloe, since he had some bad sunburn. Cost him $40, but was very nice and relaxing. No big sweaty men offering massages while we were there, thankfully! LOL. That would definitely taint the experience *shudder*

• 1 month later...

Thought I would add a PS to my last post!

We returned for a land based visit to Orient beach..found Katy at Kakao..best massage ever. Is in a little space beside the restaurant. Just sign up on her board outside. Great experience!

Edited by Cruzin RN

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
DH's only request on this cruise is a massage, preferably on the beach. Any good recommendations and approximate cost? Other ports include Antigua, Barbados, St. Kitts, and St. Lucia in the event you have a great recommendations on one of those lovely islands instead!

I know this is a bit off point - but you did say you are going there... best massage I ever got was at a little place in St. Lucia called TiKaye - they will pick you up at the dock - ferry you to their beachside location - you can do the whole day there - massage - sit in chairs on the beach - some decent snorkeling - lunch - drinks, etc... you can also dive if you are into that... highly recommended

• 1 month later...
Cruzin RN, what was the cost of you don't mind me asking. Was it 30 min or an hour?

Just saw this question, hope it isnt too late for reply:

Katys massage was an hour. I had a deep tissue, and it was $80. (Same as I pay at home). Not sure of the prices for other types,usually reg massages are less.

Sent from my iPad using Forums