Hobby to/from Bayport help and advice

abcmom123

Hi all! We (family of 4) are sailing on NCL in March 2016. We are flying into Hobby from California. We are arriving on Friday evening (day before) and with the time change we will be arriving later in the evening. So I have reserved a room at Hampton inn near the airport that has a free airport shuttle (and breakfast :) ) I plan on taking Super Shuttle from the hotel to the cruise port and back to the airport. Our return flight leaves late Saturday to hopefully avoid fog issues. Am I missing any potential problems? I feel as though I am forgetting something. Any advice or help would be welcome. TIA

Thank you SuiteTraveler! Our airport has one of my favorite restaurants and they have a salad that I love that I will get to go (dressing on the sideπŸ˜ƒ) but out of consideration for my fellow travelers I will pass on the bleu cheese and onions πŸ˜₯. I have read that there is not a lot around the airport and varying reports on how safe it is. Do you have any recommendations of where we might be able to purchase bottled water or soda nearby? Looking to save a little by bringing our own water and Coke since NCL uses Pepsi products, but our safety is worth more than the few $$$ we might save of course:cool: