Sunday afternoon options Dockyard to Horseshoe Beach

FairportNY

NCL Dawn arrives to Bermuda on Sunday at 1PM. Anyone have recommendations on how to get to Horseshoe Beach on a Sunday afternoon other than taxi? Any idea if the private shuttle or special buses run later than what the public bus does for return back to dockyard (looks like Sun @ 4P is last bus back to dockyard). Options for later from HBB might only be taxi (assuming I would need to prearrange on a Sunday)?

The last public bus departs Hamilton for the Dockyard at 4:30PM which would put it at Horseshoe Bay at about 4:55PM.

The express/special bus is no longer available for 2016.

The taxi fare for 4 passengers would be $43 plus tip including the Sunday surcharge. You would have to prearrange with the taxidriver for the return.

There are beach shuttles, and the one way cost is $7P/P. After searching, I found articles that said that the last shuttle leaves HSB at 6PM, but the articles were from 2014 and 2015 and did not mention if that time was for all days.

My suggestion would be to contact a shuttle company and ask about last shuttle times. One shuttle company is Titan Express. Their web page lists the phone number as 441-234-1096, and offers contact by email.

SBtS

Edited by SailBadtheSinner
speling