Valor, March16 sailing to Coz. Spring break crowd?

waterbaby427

Wondering if anyone has sailed during spring break before.

Is the ship over run with college students? We needed a nice cruise but this was the only one available since one of us is a teacher. Any comments?

The so-called spring breakers are mostly on short cruises. We understand their manner of enjoying themselves for that brief period, having been parents ourselves. Are they loud? Maybe. Are they rude? Of course not as there are ship security. If we are disturbed during our relaxation, the ship is big enough to get away with it and their number is sill a minority amongst passengers. JMHO.

All of my cruises except one have been during spring break time. I've noticed few differences except that the one that wasn't during spring break time had rude old people instead of rude young people.

Aside from that I'd say on spring break cruises less people stay on the ship in the ports, so if you're planning on skipping a port then you really will have everything to yourself. Also a lot more people on sea days will be in the lido area than inside doing the trivia/bingo stuff