On the Breeze which cabin 11201 or 11203

Susiecruisey

Which of these are better and why for 3 of us. 2 adults and 1 13 y/o

Thank you.

11201 is modified for wheelchair users.

11202 is fully accessible for wheelchair users

So, IMHO neither would be good unless you have the need for a HC cabin.

Please do not rely on what Carnival says in the disclaimer that they will move you if a HC person needs the cabin.

If a HC cruiser needs the cabin and it is booked they will have to jump through hoops and aggravation trying to get Carnival to check if there is a need by the occupants.

11201 is modified for wheelchair users.

11202 is fully accessible for wheelchair users

So, IMHO neither would be good unless you have the need for a HC cabin.

Please do not rely on what Carnival says in the disclaimer that they will move you if a HC person needs the cabin.

If a HC cruiser needs the cabin and it is booked they will have to jump through hoops and aggravation trying to get Carnival to check if there is a need by the occupants.

They are the only OV Spa cabins and they are the only choice I have if I want a OV Spa cabin....

They are the only OV Spa cabins and they are the only choice I have if I want a OV Spa cabin....

AND those cabins are 1 of ONLY 35 cabins available for a person in a wheel chair. Leaving 1810 other cabins available for people who do not need a wheelchair modified cabin.

Let your conscience be your guide.

In another thread You were also asking about several other category choices so they are not your only option.

are you only seeing these two cabins as available online?

here will be others as the cruiselines only show a very limited number as available.

if this is for a sailing within the next few weeks i would book one of the lwo listed but if its for'something further out i would not book a'handicapped cabin

are you only seeing these two cabins as available online?

here will be others as the cruiselines only show a very limited number as available.

if this is for a sailing within the next few weeks i would book one of the lwo listed but if its for'something further out i would not book a'handicapped cabin

There are only 4. Of these on the whole ship

ok- i checked the deck plans and have a better understanding of these cabins.

Booking a handicapped cabin you stand the chance of being bumped (especially this far out)

you could be bumped to a balcony cabin which is the next category up.

But be aware that those cabins are over very noisy areas.

For that reason- karma just is not worth booking a handicapped cabin this far out

ok- i checked the deck plans and have a better understanding of these cabins.

Booking a handicapped cabin you stand the chance of being bumped (especially this far out)

you could be bumped to a balcony cabin which is the next category up.

But be aware that those cabins are over very noisy areas.

For that reason- karma just is not worth booking a handicapped cabin this far out

Being the spa 9 cabins they are the quitest on the ship/ we were on the Breeze already and do know that. I am well aware we could get bumped but it would have to be to a spa balcony as there are only 4 of these on this whole ship and 2 are already booked. I do not have a problem being bumped up if someone does need the cabin. no problem at all. I just love the fact the price is right and what you get with them.

I am well aware we could get bumped but it would have to be to a spa balcony .

That is not true that you would be bumped into a spa balcony.

You will get the next category higher then a 6S which would be an 8A

the spa balconies are 8P and there are a lot of categories UNDER that.

That is not true that you would be bumped into a spa balcony.

You will get the next category higher then a 6S which would be an 8A

the spa balconies are 8P and there are a lot of categories UNDER that.

Not true in this case as I would have paid extra to have the spa access with this cabin with is $201 more to have that. As an 8A would not have the extra listed here I am paying to have in the OV cabin: Exclusive entry access to the adjacent Cloud 9 Spa facilities, upgraded in-stateroom amenities and Cloud 9 Spa Package exclusive to guests booked in Spa Accommodations.

Also it includes the 2 free fitness classes each, the welcome ritual among other things

Edited by Susiecruisey

Not true in this case as I would have paid extra to have the spa access with this cabin with is $201 more to have that. As an 8A would not have the extra listed here I am paying to have in the OV cabin: Exclusive entry access to the adjacent Cloud 9 Spa facilities, upgraded in-stateroom amenities and Cloud 9 Spa Package exclusive to guests booked in Spa Accommodations.

I dont understand-- you are booking the balcony for 201 more?

(I would take the balcony for that cheaper price then take the chance of being bumped.

you are looking at the highest category of oceanview cabins

the next category above those are a 8a.

you will be extremly disappointed if you got bumped and did not get the spa'balcony.

they are a lot higher then a spa oceanview cabin

and a lot higher then the lower balcony rates

this far out from a sailing you are taking a gamble

you are looking at the highest category of oceanview cabins

the next category above those are a 8a.

you will be extremly disappointed if you got bumped and did not get the spa'balcony.

they are a lot higher then a spa oceanview cabin

and a lot higher then the lower balcony rates

this far out from a sailing you are taking a gamble

But when you pay for the spa benifits then you are entiled to the spa benifits

Which of these are better and why for 3 of us. 2 adults and 1 13 y/o

Thank you.

11201 is a quad. There are four of us and we are booked for this room too. If we get bumped, we get bumped. The chance we are taking for a bigger room with spa benefits.

you are not paying the extra to get the benifits. you are paying for a higher category cabin that comes with benifits.

that is why these rooms are 200 more then a regular oceanview room.

i thought if you were booked elsewhere you could buy the spa package for about 200 per couple for the week.

you are not paying the extra to get the benifits. you are paying for a higher category cabin that comes with benifits.

i thought if you were booked elsewhere you could buy the spa package for about 200 per couple for the week.

It is 249 for a couple for the week if they have the ava;iblity for the week

Once you are booked they can't just take away your benifits for the spa. They have to keep those for you regardless.

Sometimes lawyers get in the way of common sense...I liked it a lot better when HC cabins were reserved for those with a proven "need" but now anyone can say they are disabled and no one can question that...and unless you "voluntarily" say you are not handicapped the cruise line can't do squat to make you move and so deserving folks have to struggle with smaller facilities if they want to cruise at a particular time. But if the OP "wants" what she "wants" and doesn't care about taking a specifically designed cabin out of circulation...that's her right. The bottom line for the OP is that she wants the spa package and she knows that if she books said cabin she will get it even if she gets "kicked" out of the room...and her gamble is that she'll get a more desirable cabin along with the perks if she plays her cards right and utilizes a system already in place. Its called playing the odds.

Sometimes lawyers get in the way of common sense...I liked it a lot better when HC cabins were reserved for those with a proven "need" but now anyone can say they are disabled and no one can question that...and unless you "voluntarily" say you are not handicapped the cruise line can't do squat to make you move and so deserving folks have to struggle with smaller facilities if they want to cruise at a particular time. But if the OP "wants" what she "wants" and doesn't care about taking a specifically designed cabin out of circulation...that's her right. The bottom line for the OP is that she wants the spa package and she knows that if she books said cabin she will get it even if she gets "kicked" out of the room...and her gamble is that she'll get a more desirable cabin along with the perks if she plays her cards right and utilizes a system already in place. Its called playing the odds.

I have no issue giving up the cabin if a HC person really does need it. Not at all. Not a problem or issue for me. I just know I want to be in a spa cabin and super close to the spa. I just don't see how they can move you to a balcony cabin w/o spa access if you paid for a cabin with spa access...

I have no issue giving up the cabin if a HC person really does need it. Not at all. Not a problem or issue for me. I just know I want to be in a spa cabin and super close to the spa. I just don't see how they can move you to a balcony cabin w/o spa access if you paid for a cabin with spa access...

If that is what you want..go for it. The cruiseline can't ask you if you are disabled so just lie if they want to move you...heck with any real disabled person who would like "spa access"...as long as you are getting what you want.

If that is what you want..go for it. The cruiseline can't ask you if you are disabled so just lie if they want to move you...heck with any real disabled person who would like "spa access"...as long as you are getting what you want.

No that is not ok and not my attuide at all. I for one when I book tommrow will gladly tell them I am not disabled and if they needed it fine I am ok with it 1000% .. i just know that tis cruise is for us to just relax thats why we want the spa access.. So what i am saying is due to it being a spa cabin if they do have to move us it would have to be to another spa cabin....

The whole point is that when we book a HC cabin we are sent a medical form to fill out and return.

When someone does have a form on fill they can be moved.

Not for how it really happens ... I call to book a HC cabin. There are none available.

They DO NOT automatically verify that a form is on file. We then have to jump through hoops getting transferred from one person to the next until finally we get someone to verify that the cabins are indeed needed or not.

Why should a C person have to go through this.

So, yes there are only 4 OV Spa cabins on the ship but there are also 1810 other cabins to choose from. HC cabins are limited to 35 on Breeze.

As far as saying once you paid for a cabin blah blah blah. Go read your cruise ticket contract Carnival does not guarantee any cabin you book and they can move you for any or no reason regardless if you booked a spa cabin or not. Do they?? No not usually but they can.