Cirque on breakaway price

MCAT48

I've read or at least think I've read that the dinner show is discounted the first night on the BA. Is this still true? I'm looking to do my reservations and don't know if I should book that if it is in fact discounted on the ship.

Thanks in advance :)

What you may have read is that the Cirque dinner show on the first night is included if you buy the Ultimate Dining Package.

Earlier there was a discount for the first night (this started already with Epic ages ago) but to my understanding it was replaced this April with the free admission for those with UDP, they get the first night's shows filled as well with that as with previous discount.

Earlier there was a discount for the first night (this started already with Epic ages ago) but to my understanding it was replaced this April with the free admission for those with UDP, they get the first night's shows filled as well with that as with previous discount.

Thanks that's what I figured would be the case after seeing on ncl that the first nights free with UDP but didn't read anything on here recently about the discount I read about a while ago.

I was on the Breakaway June 29th sailing. The Cirque diner show was discounted $10 for the first night. I didn't have the UDP. It showed up online at the full price when I booked it but when we got on the ship they refunded the full price and charged us the discounted price.

Thanks that's what I figured would be the case after seeing on ncl that the first nights free with UDP but didn't read anything on here recently about the discount I read about a while ago.

Last week it still was discounted 25% on the first night.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2075045

It might be that it depends on the particular cruise.

Not the case. For our cruise in May we switched due to the RoA schedule change to have our Cirque dinner on the first night. We recieved the $40pp price instead of $60pp even with the "free" performance/meals that those with the UDP got.