how much room in the room

broncorckcrwlr

My husband, me, DS (12) and other DS (7) was on the Breeze in May 2013. Some of the things my kids loved was the water park area, dive in movies at night, there was also a towel animal folding activity on one of the sea days, steakhouse demonstration, tea time, and all the different food places. My DS 12 loved Guys burgers and ate one everyday. Both of the boys loved to order room service off the tv's. My boys love to eat so anything to do with food they love.

The tv's do have a parental controls set up on them. We set it so that they could not order anything like movies or food. We had to use a pin number that we created when we ordered the food.

Thy really wanted to try the Thrill Theater but we ran out of time. They also enjoyed the shows in the main theater. One night they had an magician in the main theater. Ran out of time to see the family comedy show. The Hasbro Game show is great for families. My husband was picked to play one of the games and won a small Simon game.

We were in a cove balcony and had plenty of room. I took one of the over the door shoe organizers to keep things neat and tidy. I also found a shower organizer at the $1 Store that help with the different bathroom items. We placed the luggage under the bed and used those as our laundry hamper.

Edit...Forgot to mention that they boys also like the rope course. I was to much of a chicken, but my husband and boys played on that for some time.

Edited by jennc27
Forgot to mention...

It is doable!

We had 4 college/grad school girls in one inside and we managed! We are family though, my cousins, my sister and I. So we don't need complete privacy when it comes to the bathroom. For example, my sister takes a shower and I can just go in and brush my teeth and it is perfectly ok with us. And we are comfortable changing in the room, so no need to use the bathroom to change. Little things like that may make some difference.

Hope you have a great time!

Edited by mdwcruises