All Inclusives?

luv2bcruzng

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Barbados's Hilton was beautiful. The pools were clean and most of the day we were the only 4 in the infinity pool. When I purchased from Resort For A Day it included a meal and drink. I am glad we purchased that plan because the lunch was wonderful but the sandwiches/salads with sides were about $28. The grounds are surrounded by a wall and and cannons. The flowers are beautiful. The beach had high waves when we were there but we really wanted the pools. The taxi ride was reasonable. I believe it was $12 each way for four people. Just always remember at each port to look for the men in vests that say security of shirts that say police. We had no problems finding a taxi. At the end of the day we had to walk down to the security shack to find a return taxi.

We have been to Barbados many times and now would just like to find an all inclusive resort that we can buy a day pass to. Does this exist on Barbados?

Thanks,

Reba

Have you done Calabaza on your past visits? If not, its all inclusive with delicious homemade food, the best rum punch or whatever else you would like to drink, great service, a beautiful catamaran and top notch all the way.

It was the best excursion ever for me and wouldn't hesitate to do it again.

Have you done Calabaza on your past visits? If not, its all inclusive with delicious homemade food, the best rum punch or whatever else you would like to drink, great service, a beautiful catamaran and top notch all the way.

It was the best excursion ever for me and wouldn't hesitate to do it again.

We were thinking an all inclusive, but Calabaza Tours are worth it? We were going to go on the catamaran tour on st kitts to nevis. Should we do both? So many choices! lol how much pp is calabazas? We looked and didn't really see it on their site?

It was $110 per person but to me it was totally worth it and I paid for 5 people. From the minute you get on that catamaran you are handed a drink and served some delicious homemade food. You start off with homemade banana bread, snacks in between and lunch was out of this world. The crew is top notch and always taking care of you. Every time I got back on the Cat from the water, I was handed a drink. I had rum punch but there is beer and other liquors available. Also, soda and water. Gina limits the amount of people to 12 so you are never crowded. If your interested, book early. She always books up fast.

Also, to add to the savings, when you return home, Gina will email you pictures of your day along with her recipes, all Free of charge and I mean 100s of pictures, not just a few.

I want to go back to Barbados just to do Calabaza again. It was just that good.

Edited by girlscruise2011

• 4 weeks later...
It was $110 per person but to me it was totally worth it and I paid for 5 people. From the minute you get on that catamaran you are handed a drink and served some delicious homemade food. You start off with homemade banana bread, snacks in between and lunch was out of this world. The crew is top notch and always taking care of you. Every time I got back on the Cat from the water, I was handed a drink. I had rum punch but there is beer and other liquors available. Also, soda and water. Gina limits the amount of people to 12 so you are never crowded. If your interested, book early. She always books up fast.

Also, to add to the savings, when you return home, Gina will email you pictures of your day along with her recipes, all Free of charge and I mean 100s of pictures, not just a few.

I want to go back to Barbados just to do Calabaza again. It was just that good.

How relaxing is the catamaran cruise? DH and I will be in Barbados in March 2015. We've done the cruise bus tour of the island, and since we'll be celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary we want to do something special but relaxing at the same time. We are on a port intensive itinerary and while we'll be extending our vacation a day before flying home from San Juan, we don't want to feel like we need a vacation from our vacation.

Thanks for the help.

How relaxing is the catamaran cruise? DH and I will be in Barbados in March 2015. We've done the cruise bus tour of the island, and since we'll be celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary we want to do something special but relaxing at the same time. We are on a port intensive itinerary and while we'll be extending our vacation a day before flying home from San Juan, we don't want to feel like we need a vacation from our vacation.

Thanks for the help.

you don't have to lift a finger if you don't want to. I sat out on the net after the swimming with the turtles and the staff will even bring you drinks out there. There was a couple who had done Calabaza a few times and didn't even get off the cat to swim. They just sat there relaxing the whole day.

I actually booked the Valor again for November 2015 and the first email I sent was to Gina. Looks like I'll be doing Calabaza again. I can't wait.