Costa Rica rafting and hipline questions

Tybro

I would like to hear from anyone who has been on either the Costa Rica white water rafting excursion or the zipline excursion. I've looked on Trip advisor and seen plenty of reviews but I'm looking for specific info from cruise passengers that I can't find there...

1. Ziplining: How long of a bus ride is it to where you zipline?

2. I've heard you have to walk across rope bridges and steep stairs to get to the start. Is that the case in Costa Rica?

3. White water rafting: How long of a bus ride is it to where you start the rafting?

4. I've seen videos that look like most of the ride is on flat calm water. Was that the case in Costa Rica?

Thank you

GG

I would like to hear from anyone who has been on either the Costa Rica white water rafting excursion or the zipline excursion. I've looked on Trip advisor and seen plenty of reviews but I'm looking for specific info from cruise passengers that I can't find there...

1. Ziplining: How long of a bus ride is it to where you zipline?

2. I've heard you have to walk across rope bridges and steep stairs to get to the start. Is that the case in Costa Rica?

3. White water rafting: How long of a bus ride is it to where you start the rafting?

4. I've seen videos that look like most of the ride is on flat calm water. Was that the case in Costa Rica?

Thank you

GG

Which port? Which river?

Sorry...didn't know there was more than one. We're porting in Puerto Limon. It doesn't say which river, but I assume most cruise excursions go to the same one?

Thanks

Yes, there is more than one. :)

If the excursion is the Reventazon it is not flat water. Class II and III. It's about 45 minutes to an hour to get there if I remember correctly.

I've only gone ziplining from the other side of Costa Rica so I can't answer anything on that one.