Labadee Barefoot Cabana S1

akolasz

Hello,

I currently have S1 cabana booked on Barefoot beach although I would prefer a Beach cabana closer to the water. I understand S1 is closest to the buffet. Does anyone have any pictures or have had this cabana and can let me know about it?

Thanks!

I am happy you have a cabana, but, you may not like the location, it is very busy pathway there and you will not have a lot of privacy.

The shade is nice.

Enjoy

Regarding privacy, are there many who do not understand that the cabanas are private and come up on them etc?

My mom and I have had s1 a couple times. It is near the path and close to the entrance and bathroom. The people walking on the path have never bothered us. We've had plenty of privacy. It is, however, not the closest to the buffet. That would probably be about s4 or s5. The view is nice but is somewhat blocked by rocks on the right side and you can't see the ship in the background, if that matters.

We like it for the reason others may not - right off the path and close to the bathroom since my mom has some mobility issues on sand.

• 3 weeks later...

I saw a picture in another thread, showing the OTW cabanas (1-4 on one side, 6-10 on the other side). But what is "S1"?

I was hoping perhaps to get #9 or 10, as we could watch my son on the beach while we are in the cabana.

Thanks everyone! My first choice was B1 or B2 but they are already taken so next was S1 or S9 as I want to be in the sand since I have two young children. I don't mind being on the path. I just wish I was closer to the water!

I saw a picture in another thread, showing the OTW cabanas (1-4 on one side, 6-10 on the other side). But what is "S1"?

I was hoping perhaps to get #9 or 10, as we could watch my son on the beach while we are in the cabana.

I'm not sure how to post a picture but I have a map labeling each cabana. S1 is a Standard cabana not an overwater one. There are overwater, hillside, beach and standard cabanas. Also, we are talking about the cabanas on Barefoot Beach.

I'm not sure how to post a picture but I have a map labeling each cabana. S1 is a Standard cabana not an overwater one. There are overwater, hillside, beach and standard cabanas. Also, we are talking about the cabanas on Barefoot Beach.

It would be great to see that map! Perhaps you could email it to me, please? :-) It would be the same as my screen name here, but at yahoo dot com. Thanks!

We are currently reserved for the Standard cabana S7 on barefoot beach. I was just curious if anyone who has stayed in this one could give me some feedback as far as location to the water and such. It will be me and my husband and 4 year old son.