Looking for Excursion Suggestions - Kids are 5 and 7

Baxter

We just booked a cruise on the Navigator - sailing to Grand Cayman, Cozumel and Falmouth. We have been to Grand Cayman and Cozumel with them before but didn't really plan any excursions. The only thing we know we will probably do is the stringray snorkel through Captain Marvin.

For those of you who have travelled to these ports with younger kids, what activities were a hit with them?

The turtle farm in grand cayman it really great for kids and adults. First they take you on a small tour and your kids can hold sea turtles. then you are on your own, there is a huge pool to swim in that has and area where you can look under the water and see into the shark tank. there is also a lagoon where you can snorkle with fish and 3 yr old turtles.

In cozumal we went to xcaret. it is an ecological park that has native animals, a small boat ride, a lazy river that is almost 1 mile long. you have a life jacket on and just float along a mild river that goes under a mountain, there is a huge cavern in the mountain that has a humongous stained glass window . you also float past myan ruins, animals, and mangrove trees. there is a beach and the water is lovely. http://www.xcaret.com/

Looking for similar ideas Our kids are also 5 and 7. We are cruising on the NCL Epic March 16 to Ocho Rios, Jamaica, Cozumel and Costa Maya. We have already swam with dolphins and done the beach resort thing. We don't mind doing those again, but would like to try something different. One of the excursions said ages 6 and older. My five year old is almost 6 (one month away at time of cruise) and is taller than the six year olds in her class. I am wondering if we can bring her on it anyway. From what I have read it seems appropriate for her. Any experiences like this?

Most cruise lines don't allow kids under 8 to sign themselves in an out. I personally found it frustrating to try to find my child all over a huge ship. I wasn't worried about him but I couldn't find him. So I told him after that that he should stay in the youth program and I promised to check on him frequently. This worked better.

Now that he is 13- I tell him where I'm going and we meet up for lunch and map out our afternoons.

Grand Cayman we did a Reef, Rays & Rum Point tour with Native Way Watersports - it was lovely. My daughter was 15 months at the time.

For Cozumel, my daughter was 3 and son was 6 months. We walked around town, did some shopping and had lunch.

We just booked a cruise on the Navigator - sailing to Grand Cayman, Cozumel and Falmouth. We have been to Grand Cayman and Cozumel with them before but didn't really plan any excursions. The only thing we know we will probably do is the stringray snorkel through Captain Marvin.

For those of you who have travelled to these ports with younger kids, what activities were a hit with them?