Just off Norwegin Sun- Any cozy Victory spots???

I have not been on the Victory yet, but have been on the sister ship Triumph. Off the atrium on deck three, both sides, is a quiet deck with usually a few lounge chairs. Very quiet and shaded/under the lifeboats. There should also be either a serenity area or and all adult pool or both. Hopefully someone who has been on recently can help us out. I too am interested. My most recent cruises have been on conquest class ships which are not much different and I have always found quiet areas to relax on the ships.

Heading on it this Saturday and I'm interested too. I was just on a year ago, but I didn't really notice anywhere special. The aft pool area was a lot less crowded than the rest of the lido this first couple days, that's about all I noticed.

Heading on it this Saturday and I'm interested too. I was just on a year ago, but I didn't really notice anywhere special. The aft pool area was a lot less crowded than the rest of the lido this first couple days, that's about all I noticed.

Enjoy your cruise- happy sailing!

I have not been on the Victory yet, but have been on the sister ship Triumph. Off the atrium on deck three, both sides, is a quiet deck with usually a few lounge chairs. Very quiet and shaded/under the lifeboats. There should also be either a serenity area or and all adult pool or both. Hopefully someone who has been on recently can help us out. I too am interested. My most recent cruises have been on conquest class ships which are not much different and I have always found quiet areas to relax on the ships.

I will be sailing her in the summer before you, so please ask any questions upon my return!

Off the atrium on deck three, both sides, is a quiet deck with usually a few lounge chairs. Very quiet and shaded/under the lifeboats.

That was my go-to quiet spot when I was on the Victory; sat out there every night for an hour or so. Being right off the atrium I never understood why these areas were so quiet, but they generally were. Just before dinner was the only time I ever saw anyone else out on these decks - taking advantage of the sunset photo opp. Enjoy the Victory, she's a great ship!

I will be sailing her in the summer before you, so please ask any questions upon my return!

I may forget to do so by then LOL:D

But if you feel so inclined, please post a mini review when you return, I will appreciate any and all info, good or bad. Thanks in advance:)

That was my go-to quiet spot when I was on the Victory; sat out there every night for an hour or so. Being right off the atrium I never understood why these areas were so quiet, but they generally were. Just before dinner was the only time I ever saw anyone else out on these decks - taking advantage of the sunset photo opp. Enjoy the Victory, she's a great ship!

Thanks, I am looking forward to it. First time though that I will be doing a less than 7 day cruise, but better than no cruise, and the two ports of call will be new ones for me.

I have always enjoyed these decks, and on my most recent cruise on the Freedom, found that the only time it got semi busy out there was just before dinner, or sun down. Hands down one of my favorite, if not my most favorite spot on the ships that have them:)

We just got off the Victory, and I'd agree that deck 3 is the quietest spot, but a couple of things we found - if you want to be in the sun you have to put your lounger at an odd angle because of the shade from the lifeboats. Also, it was a bit stinky in certain spots.

However, the Serenity area was always jam packed, and was actually closed one day because of the wind, so I certainly wouldn't bank on getting any peace there!