water taxi at VCE A/P

Karen Lynn

Anyone point me to where it might be located in the terminal?

Staying at the Palace Bonvecchiati so hopefuly can use this transport to the back door of the hotel...

Thanks!

There is a water taxi desk in the arrivals hall. You can usually find someone there to share a taxi with. The dock is a 7 minute walk on level ground.

Yes, once you book your taxi in the terminal, it is about a 7 minute flat walk to get to the dock. The water taxi will get you as close as possible to your hotel, right there if they have a dock.

The cost will be about €120. We generally just stand there and look for someone who speaks English coming up and ask if they'd like to share but we have done it on our own as well

Is that for the water taxi total or ?

How many do they hold?

I appreciate the help!

That's the cost for the taxi. Think of it just like a land taxi. I believe they will take up to 6 pax, but you will have to find people to share with on your own, possibly on your roll call.

They do have a shared option, but I'm pretty sure it only goes to St. Mark's and then you have to walk from there, which can be a real pain depending on how many bridges you have to go over and how much luggage you are toting.

The drivers generally do not want you standing up in front with them so you have to kind of Bend way over creeping into the cabin. But you can slide the rear roof forward and stand up at the back which is really fun to do if the weather is nice.

Edited by CathyCruises

Is that for the water taxi total or ?

How many do they hold?

I appreciate the help!

They are built like limos. They hold 6 easily. The price is for the taxi. It's 100 euros plus perhaps an extra 10 or so if you were sharing and going to separate destinations. When you see the bridges, it will be clear why they are low.

Your hotel has its own dock.

Unknown.jpeg.f4b6ecc11190e8ea60fc01698f6245e7.jpeg