Infinity Bay with Transfer

Teach2cruise4fun

I have spoke with Infinity Bay in regards to their day pass. It has now changed in price from $25 to $19.

They have also said that they could arrange round trip transportation from the port to the resort for $50. Is this a good price? Thanks for any feedback!

Yikes! That is a total of $69. Is that per person? How many people in your party? One would need do a bit of math, if $50 is per taxi, divide that by number of people then add $19. This way you have apples to apples to compare.

Bananarama has a transport included package for $30pp.

Tabyana shares a property line with Infinity, what is the price there?

Edited by Guest 2000

Yikes! That is a total of $69. Is that per person? How many people in your party? One would need do a bit of math, if $50 is per taxi, divide that by number of people then add $19. This way you have apples to apples to compare.

Bananarama has a transport included package for $30pp.

Tabyana shares a property line with Infinity, what is the price there?

It would be $44 per person since there are two of us going. I had looked into Bananarama but I had heard that it was very busy. I just wanted a more relaxed setting.

It would be $44 per person since there are two of us going. I had looked into Bananarama but I had heard that it was very busy. I just wanted a more relaxed setting.

Bananarama can be a zoo but depending on time of year and number of ships in port the whole of West Bay is a mad house. The easy access to reef snorkeling is right in front of Infinity which means everybody staying along the beach goes to Infinity to get into the water not sure relaxing is what Infinity is going to be. If you're not going to snorkel you might think about someplace else on the island.

Again, Tabyana the day trip spot of West Bay the ships offer shares a property line with Infinity, added to that the bouncing water toys are between the two.

Edited by Guest 2000

Bananarama can be a zoo but depending on time of year and number of ships in port the whole of West Bay is a mad house. The easy access to reef snorkeling is right in front of Infinity which means everybody staying along the beach goes to Infinity to get into the water not sure relaxing is what Infinity is going to be. If you're not going to snorkel you might think about someplace else on the island.

Again, Tabyana the day trip spot of West Bay the ships offer shares a property line with Infinity, added to that the bouncing water toys are between the two.

Oh Yikes!! Thanks for the info....guess I am back to the drawing board. We are bringing our snorkel gear b/c I wanted to see the reef.

Oh Yikes!! Thanks for the info....guess I am back to the drawing board. We are bringing our snorkel gear b/c I wanted to see the reef.

The easy access boat free reef snorkeling is between Infinity and the wall of West Bay. For that reason and several others West Bay is the premiere beach on the island. If snorkeling the reef from the beach is part of your plan, than by all means West Bay is the answer. If you wish such snorkeling steps from your lounger, sure enough Infinity and Tabyana are the best choices.

Now then, there are days the other end of the beach are not as nutty, perhaps Beacher's is a possibility though you would have to walk down the beach to the circus to get to the best snorkeling.

If quiet is more important that snorkeling, there are other options. Camp Bay Beach on the east is dang near deserted. Paya Bay is a lovely local resort with more than one quiet beach to choose from. The reef is to far out but I bet one of the family members would be more than happy to pop you out to a good snorkel spot by way of boat.

Edited by Guest 2000