Mallorca port with toddler

Hi,

I am looking for any suggestions for activities for Mallorca port when we arrive in August on the Allure of the Seas ship? We are travelling with our 14 month old and feel the cruise arranged shore excursions aren't appropriate for us as a family? Hoping to not have to travel too far from the port.

Any help would be great.

Hopefully others will come with some specific examples of activities for families.

As Allure is docking over at the more distant pier in Palma, you would be best served to take the shuttle into the center for 5 euro round-trip. They may not charge for children under 4, but I am unsure.

You will find the center and promenade to be quite compact and manageable.

Depending on the time in August you could get in some good 'Royal' watching as it is common for both UK and Spanish royals to vacation with their children on Mallorca. These trips tend to be 'unannounced' as to allow for privacy.

As Allure is docking over at the more distant pier in Palma, you would be best served to take the shuttle into the center for 5 euro round-trip. They may not charge for children under 4, but I am unsure.

Thank how do we find out more about the shuttles?

Thank how do we find out more about the shuttles?

The shuttles have been discussed here on CC as being made available by the port for the cruise season. Unlike Barcelona, these shuttles are not just a port shuttle, but actually a 5 euro round-trip shuttle that is new for this season takes you into the center of Palma de Mallorca.