RCI Shore Excursions Bermuda 2012 April/May

jackretired

RC has just published Shore Excursions for my cruise to Bermuda at the end of April. As a tall, large man with limited mobility the only tour that I can go on is:

Scenic Southern Shores with Wheel Chair Accessible Vehicle.

This tour is geared toward guests with limited mobility. The transportation has a wheelchair lift to assist in air-conditioned comfort.

Minimum age to participate is 2 years old. Maximum weight for each participant, including wheelchair, is 550 pounds. Since this tour ends in Hamilton participants are responsible for making their own way back to the ship prior to sailing. The 25-minute return ferry ride back to the ship is included in the cost of tour and all ferries are wheel chair accessible. This excursion is not available for on-line booking. Guests interested in this tour must contact in advance of the cruise the Shore Excursion Department shorexaccess@rccl.com to review availability and departure times. Guests wishing to utilize a wheelchair (manual or electric) on this excursion must provide the Shore Excursions Department shorexaccess@rccl.com with the total dimensions (height, length and width) and weight of the electric scooter or wheelchair at the time of booking. Use of a motorized scooter is not guaranteed on this excursion. Please note that this information is subject to change and availability is not guaranteed. This tour can only be secured in advance of the cruise on a first come - first served basis. Space is limited but a minimum participation is required in order for the tours to operate.

I am arranging a private tour with a company that will take us,

me, DW, and my power chair, anywhere we want to go.

I used this company last time I was in Bermuda and was very happy with the service and the tour.

• 2 months later...
RC has just published Shore Excursions for my cruise to Bermuda at the end of April. As a tall, large man with limited mobility the only tour that I can go on is:

Scenic Southern Shores with Wheel Chair Accessible Vehicle.

This tour is geared toward guests with limited mobility. The transportation has a wheelchair lift to assist in air-conditioned comfort.

Minimum age to participate is 2 years old. Maximum weight for each participant, including wheelchair, is 550 pounds. Since this tour ends in Hamilton participants are responsible for making their own way back to the ship prior to sailing. The 25-minute return ferry ride back to the ship is included in the cost of tour and all ferries are wheel chair accessible. This excursion is not available for on-line booking. Guests interested in this tour must contact in advance of the cruise the Shore Excursion Department shorexaccess@rccl.com to review availability and departure times. Guests wishing to utilize a wheelchair (manual or electric) on this excursion must provide the Shore Excursions Department shorexaccess@rccl.com with the total dimensions (height, length and width) and weight of the electric scooter or wheelchair at the time of booking. Use of a motorized scooter is not guaranteed on this excursion. Please note that this information is subject to change and availability is not guaranteed. This tour can only be secured in advance of the cruise on a first come - first served basis. Space is limited but a minimum participation is required in order for the tours to operate.

I am arranging a private tour with a company that will take us,

me, DW, and my power chair, anywhere we want to go.

I used this company last time I was in Bermuda and was very happy with the service and the tour.

Do you have the contact information. Thanks

Dick

Archived