Any tours that do 7 sisters falls?

james'mommy

DH wants to see the waterfalls of Grenada. Specifically Seven Sisters. I contacted J and J but they do a different waterfall. Does anyone know of a tour that does Seven Sisters falls?

Normally the land tours will take in either Concord or Annandale waterfalls. The Seven Sisters are normally a hike and I would suggest you contact Sunsation Tours to get timings and prices :D

Normally the land tours will take in either Concord or Annandale waterfalls. The Seven Sisters are normally a hike and I would suggest you contact Sunsation Tours to get timings and prices :D

I have sent Sunsation Tours 2 emails and have yet to hear back from them. Maybe because my date are in April not sure.

I have sent Sunsation Tours 2 emails and have yet to hear back from them. Maybe because my date are in April not sure.

That's most off as they are usually very promptly. Have just sent a message tot hem to check their emails and so hopefully you will hear shortly.

Alternatively you could contact Eco Dive & Trek as they also offer this hike.

That's most off as they are usually very promptly. Have just sent a message tot hem to check their emails and so hopefully you will hear shortly.

Alternatively you could contact Eco Dive & Trek as they also offer this hike.

Thanks for your help. There are 8 of us what do you think of me getting off the ship and just hiring a van and driver to take us to the falls, then dropping us off at the beach. I would then hire another van to take us back to the ship later in the afternoon.

Miss Vicky, how much was your tour for the 7 sisters falls hike? When did you go?

James Mommy, did you find a tour company yet?

I'm also interested in this hike. The ship offers if for 45.00. I sent an email to Sunsation Tours and Mandoo today.

Miss Vicky, how much was your tour for the 7 sisters falls hike? When did you go?

James Mommy, did you find a tour company yet?

I'm also interested in this hike. The ship offers if for 45.00. I sent an email to Sunsation Tours and Mandoo today.

I'm sorry, I don't remember how much it was, it was several years ago. I am sure I didn't bother comparing the price to the ship excursion. We had used Mandoo two times prior, and knew we would have a good day, and we prefer not to do ship tours.

Thanks for your help. There are 8 of us what do you think of me getting off the ship and just hiring a van and driver to take us to the falls, then dropping us off at the beach. I would then hire another van to take us back to the ship later in the afternoon.

I would definitely suggest a pre-booked tour with Mandoo, Sunsation Tours, Eco-Dive & Trek versus someone you find on the day. There are definitely differences in what you pay for - if you just want to get there, make your own way and the find your way back then you can but my honest opinion is you are doing the island and yourselves an injustice. A guide gives you more information about our island that you know what to do with and this is on the way there, the way back and they accompany you on the hike too.

If you book with any of these guys they will drop you at the beach assuming it is pre-booked but then you do need to make your own way back.

With x8 you could get a land taxi (not sure on what deal you could make for a group of you) or water taxis (US$4/person) easily enough. Or you could take one of our busses :D ec$2.50/person from the road (they go past every minute) right to the ship terminal. It is fast and loud but at least you experinece a bit more of real Grenada too.