Carnival valor spa deck room

dannybandfamily

Hi,

I'm new to these boards, wanted to ask a question we booked on the valor ocean view and then were offered a balcony for 200 more then our agent got us an upgrade from 8a to 8f so to make a long story short we booked and have room 1110 on spa deck. Can anyone give me some insights to room ( there will be four of us ) and location and traffic" thanks in advance'

Spa deck is completly non smoking- so no smoking on the balcony. no neighbors smoking on the balcony.

Its completly uncovered- there is no ceiling on your balcony.

Going from an inside to this deck for 200. total is an amazing deal

The cabin will have two beds and a Convertible sofa bed and an upper bed. The sofa does not pull out- the back comes off and its a bed.

Cool thanks. Thought the deal was too good to pass up. Also we don't smoke so that's alright with us. My daughter wants to tan on the balcony so she will like that there is plenty o sun. Is it far to say food and entertainment? Though we are walkers so the exersze will do us good.

Cool thanks. Thought the deal was too good to pass up. Also we don't smoke so that's alright with us. My daughter wants to tan on the balcony so she will like that there is plenty o sun. Is it far to say food and entertainment? Though we are walkers so the exersze will do us good.

the balcony is narrow. will have only two chairs and a small table. No lounge chair. (hoping your daughters expectations are not what my sister in law thought she would have in the way of a balcony.

Your best bet is to get deck plans and study your way around.

The buffet is on Lido deck 9 aft.

dining for you in the main dining room will be forward

deck 3 aft dining room can only be entered using the aft elevators--all other ones will get you to a dead end.

The main show lounge is forward.

study the deck plan and see how to get to where you are going with little travel

(ps- google carnival valor deck plans and use the ones from travelocity.

Archived