Dream in Cartegena today

floods on dream :eek: ....again!....deja vu! ....poor ole dream...never quite recovered from that crash in sharm :(

is dream due a dry dock this year?....anyone know?

dream looks good in cartagena...nice view :cool: ..... (dratted sports net is still there!)

Thanks Linda! Lovely to see Cartagena - IF our house ever sells this will, hopefully, be our local 'big' town.

No luck yet then Campolady :(

I think Cartegena wil be a lovely place to live, WHEN you sell the house. Fingers crossed (and toes) :D

No luck yet then Campolady :(

I think Cartegena wil be a lovely place to live, WHEN you sell the house. Fingers crossed (and toes) :D

Thanks for the vote of confidence Linda - lets hope you are right!!!

Thanks Linda, brings back such happy memories of when we went ashore there on May 30th..... seems so long ago now!..... sitting in the waterside restaurant sipping a chilled white with the Dream in full view. - we loved Cartegena, especially so as my husband was taken ill a few days before (not Norovirus) and missed a couple of excursions - thanks to the care and skills of the ship's medical centre where he was an in-patient, he made a quick recovery and was able to enjoy the remainder of our 10 day holiday.

Good luck, Campolady, with selling your home and finding somewhere in the Cartegena region.

floods on dream :eek: ....again!....deja vu! ....poor ole dream...never quite recovered from that crash in sharm :(

is dream due a dry dock this year?....anyone know?

dream looks good in cartagena...nice view :cool: ..... (dratted sports net is still there!)

Dream has a one week break after its Malaga sailings at the end of November before it is due into Lanzarote for its transatlantic. Maybe a drydock in Gibraltar?

Dream has a one week break after its Malaga sailings at the end of November before it is due into Lanzarote for its transatlantic. Maybe a drydock in Gibraltar?

thanks sails

ah yes november as is always

I'm guessing celebration is heading straight out on its atlantic crossing?...no spruce up beforehand?

thanks sails

ah yes november as is always

I'm guessing celebration is heading straight out on its atlantic crossing?...no spruce up beforehand?

Celebration has got a break for 9 days after its Marmaris sailings before it starts a cruise from Limassol to Malaga then Malaga to Barbados. I'm guessing work will be done in Limassol, but will probably be just cosmetic there.

Majesty on the other hand has no break planned.

Edited by Sailaway487

http://www.apc.es/webcam.php

You may have to wait for it to pan round :)

Reports on fb say they have had some problems with flooded cabins this week when they were in Casablanca :( but the person who posted, said they had had a good week :)

Hi just wondered what to go to on f/b to get dream info may sound odd question but if i put thomson dream it dont give me proper thomson page ?? any ideas

I think the Dream page is a closed group. I read about it on the Thomson Cruise group which is also a closed group of which I am a member. Some one who is a member of the Dream group may also be on here and be able to help you.

There is an official Thomson Cruise group which is open to all.

I realise now, that it was probably mis-information, but a waiter on Dream told us in February, that Dream was going into Hamburg in October for 4 weeks to have the engines and Sirens Restaurant "done". Why would he say that? When I got home and checked the brochure, the dates did not fit. I wrote this information down so that I would remember it. :rolleyes::confused:

Lolmerry, try this for the Thomson Dream closed group.

Type in Thomson Dream in the FB search bit and you will get a number of Thomson Dream groups. The one you want is the one with 1107 members and a brownish profile picture with two heads. Click on there.

There will be a place to ask to be a member. At least 2 Admin are members on here, so you should have no problem in being accepted. :)

I think the Dream page is a closed group. I read about it on the Thomson Cruise group which is also a closed group of which I am a member. Some one who is a member of the Dream group may also be on here and be able to help you.

There is an official Thomson Cruise group which is open to all.

Thanks Linda im now a member of the group

I had it on very good authority ( not a waiter etc or crew ) that one of the things they want to complete is the ongoing changing of pipework for the plumbing that is being done in stages whilst the ship is sailing

Edited by Huddersfieldtourist