Anthem vs. Oasis-class

I am interested if there is someone who have sailed with both Anthem and Oasis-class? How would you compare those? For example Windjammer, gym, pool deck, solarium, bars, etc...

I am sailing with Anthem in few weeks and I absolutely love Oasis and Allure, so I would love to hear your thoughts. Thanks!

I've been on both oasis and allure and I am currently on anthem and out of the 3 this is my favourite. The decor is better, it's so new and modern - it's stunning. The cabins are a better layout so they feel much bigger (we have a balcony cabin) - anything else specify you wanna know just ask x

I've been on both oasis and allure and I am currently on anthem and out of the 3 this is my favourite. The decor is better, it's so new and modern - it's stunning. The cabins are a better layout so they feel much bigger (we have a balcony cabin) - anything else specify you wanna know just ask x

Thanks so much! Any information is so welcome! How would you compare pool decks and Windjammers layot and food? What about gym, if you have visit there?

Pool decks are better I think personally because there's an inside swimming pool and outside too. I think everything seems better in the layout but I'm sure other people would prefer allure and oasis - I think it's personal choice. I haven't been to the gym yet but I will be doing hopefully x

Pool decks are better I think personally because there's an inside swimming pool and outside too. I think everything seems better in the layout but I'm sure other people would prefer allure and oasis - I think it's personal choice. I haven't been to the gym yet but I will be doing hopefully x

Thanks! Please do let me know if you go, what do you think of the gym. Have a great cruise! :)

The gym on Quantum class is great, mostly because of its location. It has large windows with a great view unlike the Oasis class ships. But if you are a runner and enjoy using the track, Oasis class has the best track at sea.

Pool decks of course are much wider on Oasis class. The solarium is slightly nicer on Quantum class. There is definitely a much classy elegant look on Quantum and Two 70 is absolutely stunning.

Overall, IMO, nothing can really compare to the Oasis class ships. They are just so unique and too incredible.

The gym on Quantum class is great, mostly because of its location. It has large windows with a great view unlike the Oasis class ships. But if you are a runner and enjoy using the track, Oasis class has the best track at sea.

Pool decks of course are much wider on Oasis class. The solarium is slightly nicer on Quantum class. There is definitely a much classy elegant look on Quantum and Two 70 is absolutely stunning.

Overall, IMO, nothing can really compare to the Oasis class ships. They are just so unique and too incredible.

Thanks for your comments. You are right about the track on Oasis, it is awesome. On the other hand, other Royal ships ( including Quantum class) has better views from the track. I am so early bird that there usually isn't crowds on the track when I am there.

I noticed that you have been on Breakaway as well. I am doing my first NCL cruise on Getaway next winter. Any comments about Breakaway? Did you like it?

The Breakaway is a very nice fun ship with plenty to do and the waterfront deck is very impressive. My biggest complain about that class of ships is that the pools and upper deck space is small. On sea days, it was VERY hard to find available lounge chairs. It was the only cruise that we had to change plans for a couple of hours because we really couldn't find any loungers. The standard balconies are very tiny. We thought the food was better on Royal, however the one specialty restaurant (LeBistro) was excellent. Service was a hit or miss. We did cruise when the ship was only 3 months old so who knows if that had something to do with it. We also found one of the best mix of passengers on NCL as well.

With all that said, we booked the Breakaway again:D and postponed our Anthem cruise. From our Quantum experience, we prefer to wait a little longer than 5/6 months before going on (new) Anthem. I want to make sure this time, things are running more smoothly.

We have not been on Anthem yet, but have been on Quantum and Allure. IMO, Quantum's WJ was much better and a good step above the Oasis class WJ. Also thought the food in the complimentary restaurants was better on Quantum than on Allure. Enjoyed cruising on both ships so much that we have future cruises booked for both Anthem with DD and Allure.

Enjoy your cruise on Anthem :)