Oct 2 or Oct 16th

MoyCoy

:DWe booked our cruise in Oct 2016 1- because I wanted to sail as close to our anniversary as possible 2- Our babysitter (DH MIL) owns a business and can not babysit our twins till Oct.

I read that Oct in Bermuda can be pleasant but rainy. We booked a cruise for Oct 2 (7 day Breakaway) in hopes to have better weather. I wonder if we would have just as good or better weather sailing Oct 16th. PLUS we would we be able to celebrate our anniversary on the ship.

FYI We are from the Pacific NW so 80 degree weather is plenty hot for us.

Your advice would be greatly appreciated :cool:

We have always gone in Oct. and did not find it to be rainy. The very few times that it rained, it was a very short time. We have also gone the second week of Oct. and the weather was almost perfect. As always, YMMV.

We have always gone in Oct. and did not find it to be rainy. The very few times that it rained, it was a very short time. We have also gone the second week of Oct. and the weather was almost perfect. As always, YMMV.

This is great to hear. We are booked on the 10/23 sailing of the Dawn, and I was worried the weather may be iffy in Bermuda that time of year. We did sail the first week of October in 2012 and it was still pretty warm in Bermuda, so I figured it couldn't be THAT much cooler a few weeks later.