Reduced Rates to Florida Available on Several Airlines

Chan_T

I posted this as a reply in another thread, but thought it might be better as a separate thread ... in case some of you are searching for airfare to Florida.

You may want to check fares again this week. Several airlines are offering reduced rates to Florida. I've been watching prices for several weeks, as we are cruising in December. I booked RT flights for my parents several weeks ago during a sale. I booked return flights for DH and me last night. I had been watching rates (for DH and me) and missed out on a $150 one-way return (I booked our one-way flight down (nonstop for less than $100PP) a while back ...but the only return flight offered by that airline was not doable, as it leaves early the morning of our return date)....last week, the one-way return flights were over $200PP for the dates/times we needed. I booked our return flights last night for $123.30PP.

Now, I just need to get my in-laws to agree to flying down (as opposed to driving or taking the train), so they can get booked this week while the rates are more reasonable. We are all in different states, so it has been quite an adventure keeping up with all of the rates/sales for the various areas. But, so far, 4 of us are booked...with 2 left to go...and, hopefully, they will be taken care of this week. :)

Archived