QM2 Mother's Day cruisers!!

scc33

Sue

How long ago did you send in your Guest Registration Forms? I just faxed mine the end of last week when I got the packet from my travel agent.Did a leather folder come with the tickets?

Does anyone know the "dress code"for the 3 nights?

Thanks

Marilyn

Marilyn,

We faxed our guest registration forms around the 1st of April, however they had't recieved all of them for some reson so we refaxed the last one on friday. Needless to say, I was very surprised when they showed up yesterday. Double check with Cunard that your forms were recieved...they seem to have trouble getting them all for some reason. There was a very nice leather like folder with the documents inside. It has QM2 printed on the front bottom corner. It really doesn't have much information in the packet. It says nothing about the dress code, other than what was in the first packet about the Captain's Gala being the only formal night, supposedly requiring black and white attire. It doesn't specify the night though, although I am assuming it would be the second night out(Saturday). I am just bringing some nice semi-formal clothing to wear for dinner the other nights (short dress, dressy suit). Hope this helps!

Sue

QM2 5/7/04...Mother's Day Cruise

Carnival Legend 10/21/03

Rotterdam 1970's

We received ours yesterday in the leather holder. We were pleased to find that our cabin had been upgraded two categories. icon_smile.gif

What time is everyone listed for boarding? We are down for 4pm and it says that the ship sails at 5:45. Looks like we will have just enough time to drop luggage off and pick up our life jackets. icon_eek.gif We did book the air on our own using FF miles, so I don't know if that has anything to do with the later boarding time.

Does anyone know of a fairly inexpensive hotel near the pier that offers day rooms (our flight arrives before 10am)?

Thanks!

Christine

Festivale 8/87

Jubilee 12/90

Mardi Gras 3/91

Skyward 8/91

Crown Monarch 3/92

Ecstasy 12/92

Britanis 3/93 & 4/93

Starward 10/94

Stella Solaris 7/95 & 8/95

Fascination 10/96

Zenith 11/98

Horizon 3/99

Monarch of the Seas 5/00

Royal Princess 8/01

Carnival Destiny 3/02

Imagination 8/02

Norway 11/02

Jubilee 1/04

QM2 countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008080&cdt=2004;05;07;17;45;00&timezone=GMT-0500

A relaxing week in St. Thomas countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2004;05;20;13;45;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Ok, we still haven't received our docs, but can anyone go into more detail about what is in the folder? E.g. Black and White formal night, etc....Itinerary, etc...

Thanks and I'm getting excited!!!!

Melissa icon_biggrin.gif

The folder contained a little sprial bound booklet that had the itinerary, personalized luggage tags (2 per person), the actual cruise ticket, pre/post cruise information if applicable, and an order form to pre-order items (wine, champagne, cheese tray, polo shirt, tote bag, etc.) to be delivered to the cabin. I missed the part about the black and white ball, as I was in a hurry when I read it over last night.

What forms did you fax in? We have never received anything at all from Cunard that we have to fill out! We do not have documents yet, either.

Can't wait to sail the Cunard Queen Mary 2!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2004;5;07;07;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

jmkokopeli

3/16/02 Carnival Destiny

11/16/02 Carnival Triumph

1/26/03 Carnival Inspiration

3/16/03 Carnival Spirit

11/16/03 Celebrity Infinity Hawaii

1/31/04 RCCL Serenade Of The Seas

3/20/04 RCCL Explorer Of The Seas

5/7/04 Cunard Queen Mary 2

9/23/04 RCCL Enchantment Of The Seas

11/20/04 RCCL Jewel Of The Seas

1/28/05 Celebrity Summit

3/10/05 Dawn Princess

Nautical.....the stuff about the black and white ball or the Captains gala as it is also called was in the pre-docs..I saw no mention of it in the final documents.

jmkokopeli.... We recieved a booklet as our pre-docs and in there was a guest registration form that must be filled out and faxed into Cunard. Did you recieve that booklet? If not and you have a TA contact them immediately. If you do not have a TA go onto the Cunard website and you can download the Guest Information Form from there. Just highlight voyage planner at the top and the last item is guest forms..click on there and you will find the guest information forms. Call Cunard as well to let them know you have faxed your info, and make sure they will issue your documents immediately.

Good luck!

Sue

QM2 5/7/04...Mother's Day Cruise

Carnival Legend 10/21/03

Rotterdam 1970's

Nautical But Nice, I would just go to the ship from the airport and get in line rather than trying to rent a day room. When we sailed in March, they did not seem to be paying any attention to our scheduled boarding time. The QM2 is a beautiful ship. You are going to have a wonderful cruise. Enjoy!!

The first packet of documents has the dress code which has changed in that Formal now includes a Cocktail Dress and there is on elegant Casual.

Nautical - what cat are you in. We are B5 and the folder is definately vinyl (although not a cheapp grade). I still have the real leather ones from previous Cunard sailings?

Jeanne

Archived