Voytek CD

Just returned from cruise on Liberty of the Seas. Was very impressed with Guitarist Voytek (Wojtek Kozikowski). I neglected to buy his CD onboard and can't find it online--anyone know where to purchase one without buying onboard ship??

thanks

thanks! I appreciate it!

I can't find it. Still transitioning from our move to the beach. Sorry

Found cover with Google, email is listed, but poor resolution

Edited by John&LaLa

oh well! that will teach me--should have gotten it when I had the chance.thanks for trying

We had him in the dining room almost every night on Freedom. Plus a few sets in Boleros. That man sure could play Metallica

His playing was a highlight of my cruise on 4/17. I've always heard him mentioned in reviews but this was the first time I've been onboard the same sailing. I would stop in and listen to his set at Bolero's every night before dinner and also saw him at the pub on Derek Lewis' off night and above the promenade one night as well. Amazing talent. I thought about buying the cd too, but I didn't...

Just returned from cruise on Liberty of the Seas. Was very impressed with Guitarist Voytek (Wojtek Kozikowski). I neglected to buy his CD onboard and can't find it online--anyone know where to purchase one without buying onboard ship??

thanks

His playing was a highlight of my cruise on 4/17. I've always heard him mentioned in reviews but this was the first time I've been onboard the same sailing. I would stop in and listen to his set at Bolero's every night before dinner and also saw him at the pub on Derek Lewis' off night and above the promenade one night as well. Amazing talent. I thought about buying the cd too, but I didn't...

Well, I found the case. email and facebook info below

email - w.kozikowski@inertia.pl

facebook - http://www.facebook.com/wojciech.kozikowski.1

good luck