La Seyne laundromat?

mattR

Anyone know if there is a laundromat in Le Seyne that would be open on a Sunday? Sailing RCI and they do not have self serve laundry they do have stuff a bag for $30 but I don't believe you can stuff pants or collared shirts in there. Don't have big plans for that port anyways maybe head to the beach. This will be 11 days into our holiday so clothes could probably use a washing:)

Found this one on google maps any idea if this is a self serve coin laundry facility?

Sablettes Laverie

Laundromat

Rue Edouard Manet, 83500 La Seyne-sur-Mer, France

Could catch a cab over and hit the beach btw loads:)

Yes there is a self-service laundry at the address mentioned above, but it is closed on Saturdays and Sundays.

Thanks for letting me know google said it was open so thank you:) Do you know of any in the area that are open on Sundays? Maybe Gy Fabien La Seyne-sur-Mer?

Most businesses in France - other than restaurants and cafés - close on Sundays, so it's unlikely that any other one would be open. Also, not sure if it would be a self-service one. It may be that you drop your laundry off and pick it up later.

I've found their contact details, perhaps you could e-mail them to ask what their hours are?

http://la-seyne-sur-mer.cylex-france.fr/entreprises_12653546/sablettes-laverie.html