Orlando International (MCO) to Port Canaveral

A) rent a car (1day rental) leave for cruise next morning

b) shuttle service

C) taxi uber

Same question Port Canaveral to Orlando MCO

A) rent a car

B) taxi

c) shuttle

What makes more sense, I most likley will rent a car for the day before I travel but not sure about the trip back to the airport. Any suggestions will help!!

We do A on the day before the cruise and C for the trip back to the airport after the cruise. Cortrans is $20 per person. Nice to have the car before the cruise to have flexibility to go to dinner, wine store, supermarket, etc.

We do A at the beginning.

Pick up the car at MCO, drive to Cocoa Beach.

The next morning, load up the car, drive to the port, drop off luggage and family.

I then take car to drop off location in Cocoa Beach and take the rental car shuttle back to the port and meet up with the family.

On the way back,

Could be A or could be just get a shuttle from the cruise line.

option A if we are extending a vacation for another day or so. Usually A due to flight times and my lack of desire to rush back home and to work.

We do A on the day before the cruise and C for the trip back to the airport after the cruise. Cortrans is $20 per person. Nice to have the car before the cruise to have flexibility to go to dinner, wine store, supermarket, etc.

Thank you so much it seems cheaper to rent a car the day before return it that morning and then rent a car for the way back. Its crazy but its the cheapest way. Thank you again!

Thank you all, for the responses to a question my wife and I were just about to post. The thing for us is that we are arriving at MCO, the night (8:58pm) before our embarkation the nxt day. Our hotel is near the port terminal. We are trying to find a cheap ride to our hotel- 45 minutes away. We were told to call Smart 2 Shuttle bcuz it is cheaper.