Cookies for sale at the Craft Market at Dockyard

mizLORInj

So several years now I have bought these awesome triple ginger cookies from the cashier's counter in the Craft market (next to the Frog & Onion). They are in little zip lock bags near the register.

Does anyone recall seeing these? If you could take a photo of the label and let me know the name and phone # I would really appreciate it. Last week there were none and I was really mad at myself that I hadn't noted the name and # from last year and called ahead to have some ready for me!

Thanks in advance for your help!!

So several years now I have bought these awesome triple ginger cookies from the cashier's counter in the Craft market (next to the Frog & Onion). They are in little zip lock bags near the register.

Does anyone recall seeing these? If you could take a photo of the label and let me know the name and phone # I would really appreciate it. Last week there were none and I was really mad at myself that I hadn't noted the name and # from last year and called ahead to have some ready for me!

Thanks in advance for your help!!

.....if no one does it by the time I cruise in September, I will get a picture for you.

:cool:

wasiii

Awesome. Thanks so much.

Have fun on the Dawn! I'll be seeing you on the portbermudawebcam.com!

I got some great photos of Dawn last week too when we were leaving on Explorer!

Edited by mizlorinj

I did take a picture but I am not sure how to upload it. I will type what the label says and if you would still like the picture let me know and I'll figure out how to upload it. We just got back today. Bermuda was cloudy and rainy. But hey it's Bermuda.

Ariel's - a home bakery Contact 799-1841

$3.00

Triple Ginger Cookies

Ingredients: eggs, sugar, vegetable oil, molasses, flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, powdered, fresh & crystallized ginger

The sticker to the right says: Simmons, Allison 9800502 $3.00 Bermuda Craft Market

I did take a picture but I am not sure how to upload it. I will type what the label says and if you would still like the picture let me know and I'll figure out how to upload it. We just got back today. Bermuda was cloudy and rainy. But hey it's Bermuda.

Ariel's - a home bakery Contact 799-1841

$3.00

Triple Ginger Cookies

Ingredients: eggs, sugar, vegetable oil, molasses, flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, powdered, fresh & crystallized ginger

The sticker to the right says: Simmons, Allison 9800502 $3.00 Bermuda Craft Market

THANK YOU SO MUCH. Now I can order them ahead of time for my next Bermuda trip.

Really appreciate your doing this.

Best wishes!