Crystal Cruises Pushes Back New Ocean Ships, Announces 2019 World Cruise

LauraS

Your article gave me a glimmer of hope that Crystal may have come to their senses and changed the spelling of their recently announced Endeavor to the correct spelling of the inspiration for its name - Endeavour

But sadly that's not the case and they persist with the Americanisation of the English spelling for James Cooks vessel

Hopefully they'll eventually come to their senses

Your article gave me a glimmer of hope that Crystal may have come to their senses and changed the spelling of their recently announced Endeavor to the correct spelling of the inspiration for its name - Endeavour

But sadly that's not the case and they persist with the Americanisation of the English spelling for James Cooks vessel

Hopefully they'll eventually come to their senses

Very interesting post. It would not occur to me to use the British spelling for the ship. On the other hand, Crystal is neither British or a United States company. To me, the Endeavor reminds me of the space shuttle and other positive things. Either spelling would not bother me - and hopefully will not bother most passengers.

I am a bit surprised that the debut of some of Crystal's ships has been delayed.