Tours for group of 24

We are a family of 24 people ranging in age from 6 to 81 on the British isles with London overnight in august on the Caribbean princess. We want to set up private tours in a couple of ports. What tours do you think would appeal to both adults and kids in cork, Belfast, invergordon, and Glasgow? We are all pretty well travelled and the 81 year old can walk well.

Which tour companies would you recommend. 4 kids between 6-10 and everyone else is an adult. Thanks.

Heather

With that number of people it would probably make more sense to arrange private tours for your group. That way you would probably have more control over your itinerary and have I t tailor mind for your group.

The OP actually said she wants to arrange private tours and I think she was asking for suggestions for companies she could contact and what she could do from each of the ports.

To scrappinheather, I'd suggest you look at the ports of call boards and get some ideas of what you want to do or search for reviews of the Round Britain Isles cruise to see what others did. There won't be any people who've been in such a large diverse group. Most private tours in Scotland tend to cater for smaller groups as far as I'm aware.

This is the website for the Greenock cruise volunteers https://www.inverclydetouristgroup.co.uk

and this is the one for Invergordon

http://www.visitinvergordon.com

They might be worth a look for ideas for those ports.