Carnival Gift cards and 2 cabins

kimber814

So I have purchased about $800 or so in gift cards to cover our on board spending.

My husband and I are booked in separate rooms due to there being 5 of us...I have linked our accounts together and all spending is going to one credit card .....My account is the "Main account" and I linked his into mine...If I put all the gift cards on my room, once we are onboard, will his spending be offset by it or do I need to add some to each room?

If I had a preference, I'd rather just add it to one b/c I don't know who will be spending what. Has anyone done with before?

TIA!

Kim

We just returned from the Glory and had the same scenario. We booked 2 cabins, one for me & DH then another cabin for our 2 grown daughters. I applied one credit card and linked the 2 rooms when doing the online check-in. We were of course paying for it all (lol), then when onboard I asked the same question about the gift cards and they said it doesn't matter it all links together basically to one account. We also had some OBC for each cabin but again it combines it all together. I had about $1300 worth of gift cards that I went ahead and applied to the account. Actually we had about $300 left and they emailed me a check in the mail a week after our cruise. Was really simple as long as you link them together with the charging privileges. It will show up on your folio which cabin # charged what so you can also check that. Good Luck and hope you have a great cruise!