RSVP Cards

Selluks

I was told we need driver's license numbers or passport numbers for all of our guests attending our wedding on the NCL Getaway. How did you guys handle putting that on the RSVP cards? I am thinking about making a template to print myself, but I am curious what others did.

I was told we need driver's license numbers or passport numbers for all of our guests attending our wedding on the NCL Getaway. How did you guys handle putting that on the RSVP cards? I am thinking about making a template to print myself, but I am curious what others did.

I didn't collect that information until later. I just made them aware that I would need it so they weren't surprised by me asking for it. You should only need it for non-sailing guests (at least that's how it is on Carnival.)

When we originally planned our embarkation wedding (we changed it later) our plan was to just have them mark that they were or were not attending and made our guests aware that we'd need to collect that information later. We were only going to have a few non-sailing guests, so it wasn't a big deal to call 10 families to collect it. I didn't feel comfortable with them putting that much personal information on the card through the mail.

We only sent RSVP with the non-sailing guests invites. We printed their names and ID number: with blank line and asked for name as on ID. This was also written in the info we provided. Still the groom side had to do a lot of calling and getting correct info, (we found a lot of people didn't read the info we provided!) We didn't bother with sending RSVP with sailing guests since our travel agent provided a list with everyone who was cruising. We were right at the 50 allowed non-sailing guests and did have some changes even after the list was submitted and final payment made and credited us the cancellations. I think we had 47 non-sailing.

• 11 months later...

At any point did you have more than the 50 who wanted to attend the wedding but not sail? How did you handle that situation?

We only sent RSVP with the non-sailing guests invites. We printed their names and ID number: with blank line and asked for name as on ID. This was also written in the info we provided. Still the groom side had to do a lot of calling and getting correct info, (we found a lot of people didn't read the info we provided!) We didn't bother with sending RSVP with sailing guests since our travel agent provided a list with everyone who was cruising. We were right at the 50 allowed non-sailing guests and did have some changes even after the list was submitted and final payment made and credited us the cancellations. I think we had 47 non-sailing.