Wedding on Norwegian Sky August 2016

This August my Fiancé and I will be getting married on the sky. Neither one of us have cruised before can anyone let us know what to expect. Also if you attended a wedding there or had your wedding on the sky can you drop a review of your experience and/or any advice. Also if you have any pics I would love to see those too! A couple of things I am concerned about is the quality of photographers and weather in the Bahamas in August, also the quality of the food in the complimentary dining room. We are going to be sailing to the Bahamas for a 4 night cruise.

Congrats on the upcoming wedding! I can't wait to read a review of how it all went. I am getting married onboard the Getaway in 2017. I'm wondering how you went about planning all of the little details? For example are you doing a dinner after the reception for guests? I'm guessing it just comes about from a lot of emailing back and forth with royal weddings? I'm struggling with all the little details now that the wedding is actually booked! Haha

Congrats on the upcoming wedding! I can't wait to read a review of how it all went. I am getting married onboard the Getaway in 2017. I'm wondering how you went about planning all of the little details? For example are you doing a dinner after the reception for guests? I'm guessing it just comes about from a lot of emailing back and forth with royal weddings? I'm struggling with all the little details now that the wedding is actually booked! Haha

Figuring out how to handle the wedding was hard for me especially since I am such a micro-manager. But also you want to save but also provide a nice experience etc. We decided to do a standard 1 hour cocktail where we will do our dances etc. then a dinner at the Buffet afterwards. After seeing how much money it saved we went with that. Plus it doesn't help that we had more guests than we originally planned for by almost double so everything started adding up quickly. ROE was great especially working with Puneet. For me there were a ton of little things I wanted to do for my guests before booking. It didn't help that my travel agent was horrible. Let me know if you have other questions! Good Luck!

Edited by Napturalbeauty