Austrian Air

KAYEF

:confused: Has anyone ever flown on this airline?

Princess has us flying out of Dulles, into Vienna and then from Vienna to Barcelona on Austrian Air.

(After flying United from Portland, Oregon to Dulles)

It took me a LONG while to even track down the airline to request seats because the Princess Rep told me we were flying to "Dallas" and then flying "Australian Air" to "Venice."

Someone needs help with reading; it caused me to be on the 'phone for over three hours.:cool:

At least I got it all figured out (on my own and with lots of help from Quantas) and booked seats (hopefully they won't be given to someone else before we fly):o and we arrive in Barcelona at 1 P.M. with a departure time for the cruise of 10 P.M. so we should be fine.:)

Anyhow, feedback regarding Austrian Air?

Well....................lots of folks reading this but not one reply............so, I hope this is a REAL airline!!;) I DID speak with someone who works there and selected our seats but I'm wondering why no one has flown on this one.......................?

Yes, this is a real airline. I used to travel quite a bit for a previous job a few years ago. I have never flown Austrian, but I've heard good things about them. They are based out of Austria, which is why your overseas flight goes through Vienna. The link below goes to their web site:

http://www.aua.com/us/eng

You may also find some info on them at this site:

http://www.flyertalk.com/

Hope this helps

Thanks, rudi610!

One thing I liked was when the employee assigning seats told me the plane is 2 ~ 4 ~ 2 (seat pattern)..............

even if a person was assigned the "4" section, it wouldn't be bad because you'd only have to let ONE person climb over you to walk somewhere.......it's those "5" layouts that are killers........

It's just strange that NO one on here has flown on this airline.........or is checking the thread to reply.............

Archived