Sunshine AFT 7328 or 6379

Roxxy

I am just wondering if there are any differences between the two floors? Is one balcony or room bigger than the next? Or is there an overhang on one and not the other?

Does anyone have first hand experience with the aft cabins on the Sunshine ?

Thanks !

I am just wondering if there are any differences between the two floors? Is one balcony or room bigger than the next? Or is there an overhang on one and not the other?

Does anyone have first hand experience with the aft cabins on the Sunshine ?

Thanks !

I would be interested in the size myself.... Was actually booked in cabin 6379 but due to circumstances beyond my control, was moved into 6377.... Can't wait for my cruise!!

Last August, we were in 6352 which is right next to 6379. What is it that you need to know? There were just 2 of us. There was a sofa. There was a coffee table. There was a refrig. Deck had 2 chairs and 1 lounge. We prefer aft cabins over any other balcony cabin. Cruise Magic in January in a cove balcony & while on that cruise, I called my TA to change our Pride booking to an aft cabin. Breeze is aft as well.

In August, we were in 6352 which is right next to 6379. What info are you looking for? We had a sofa, a table, a refrig. Balcony had 2 chairs & 1 lounge. We prefer aft cabins. In January, we were in a cove balcony on Magic. Although nice, while on that cruise, we contacted our TA to switch us from extended side bump-out balcony to an aft for our Pride cruise. Breeze is booked aft as well.

In August, we were in 6352 which is right next to 6379. What info are you looking for? We had a sofa, a table, a refrig. Balcony had 2 chairs & 1 lounge. We prefer aft cabins. In January, we were in a cove balcony on Magic. Although nice, while on that cruise, we contacted our TA to switch us from extended side bump-out balcony to an aft for our Pride cruise. Breeze is booked aft as well.

I am just wondering if there are any differences between the two floors (6th & 7th) ? Is one balcony or room bigger than the next? Or is there an overhang on one and not the other?

Roxxy, we had a slight overhang. From above, people could look down, but you couldn't be seen if you were seated up against the window/wall. It was a great, sunny balcony, yet shaded if you wanted to sit back further. I'm sorry, but I don't know what the balcony was like above me. I thought they'd all have some sort of overhang since each deck is angled.

Both decks are the same cabin and balcony size. Either one would be great! Just stay away from aft cabins on deck 8. The Havannah bar is located on deck 9 aft and the band sets up right above the aft cabins. They play till about Midnight if I recall.

Both decks are the same cabin and balcony size. Either one would be great! Just stay away from aft cabins on deck 8. The Havannah bar is located on deck 9 aft and the band sets up right above the aft cabins. They play till about Midnight if I recall.

Thanks Psk2347 - exactly the information I was looking for ! We picked the aft cabin on the 7th floor.