Pkease help me decide which beach to go to!!

DTC

We are a family of 3. My son will be 19. We love Nachi in Cozumel so looking for something comparable. I have Maya Chan & Nohoch kay reserved but now I've been looking at almaplena. We like to ppl watch but dont want it to be a huge party atmosphere. I know my son & husband would like jet ski's & I've see photos of water boots that shoot you into the air!? Any place offer that?? So any suggestions would be great!! We go in January on the Pride.

Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At Maya Chan and Almaplena, I don't believe you'll be able to jet ski, unless their amenities have changed recently. Also both are south of the malecon so "people watching will be limited to the other people who are there that day. Nohoch Kay is on the malecon and may be able to arrange a jet ski, but at one time the primary provider of jet skis in Mahahhual was Tequila Beach at the northern end of the malecon (first taxi/bus stop from the port). At NK you can "people watch" a bit as there are non-visitors walking by and you can stroll the malecon your selves. But the water is typically nicer at MC or AP; not as subject to sea grass nor is the water churned up by boats and jet skis like th shallower water along the malecon. Food and drink and service at all 3 places are excellent (better than many places along the malecon and certainly better than TB or Corona Beach or Sr Frogs there). For quiet, better water, relaxation it's Almaplena/Maya Chan/ Nohoch Kay, in that order. For access to more motor sports activities and people its Nohoch Kay/ Maya Chan/ Almaplena.

Edited by crewsweeper