Yet another cheers question but with a twist

mikem1977

We are booked in 2 connecting staterooms for the 5 day carnival sunshine in december.

When we booked our PVP said that there has to be an adult in each room so we ended up with the following

1 Oceanview with Myself and 11 Year old son

1 Oceanview (was interior but upgraded) with my wife, 14 Year old son, 12 year old daughter and 10 year old son.

Don't ask me why we had to do this but with the cheers rule that all members of a room "over 21" have to purchase the cheers program.......

Do you think I will be able to get it and my wife not have to purchase it because according to the booking she is in a seperate room (although in reality all kids in one room, me and my wife in the other).

Only one if you will be required to purchase it, unless you change the passenger names associated with the stateroom prior to purchasing. If you wish to change rooms and have all of the kids in their own, you can get an extra room key for each room and not worry about having to pay the additional person. Of course, you can always leave the connecting door open. In case you want to close the door at times and still access the room, the extra keys will do just fine.

Edited by Disconnections

my wife and i did this. we had connecting rooms with our 2 kids. so we had 2 different bookings. under one booking was my 8yr old son and me. and under the other booking was my 5yr old daughter and my wife. i bought the cheers package and my wife didn't. it worked out fine. i gave my wife a couple drinks during the cruise. and i bought her a couple of bottles of wine and received the 25% discount on the bottles.

Edited by splintz