Room service

procter

Bonnie ,

Now that has been confirmed that suite guests get No priority regarding speciality restaurants can you confirm what is meant by

Page 83 2014 UK destination guide

"24 hour white linen service from Azamaras restaurant menus" and how that differs from "24 hour room service" offered to other guests.

Thanks for that.

I probably worked that out from the quote but it is the "24 hour restaurant menus" bit that differs from 24 hour room service.

I know room service menu is relatively restricted but perfectly adequate but was interested in the differences that Azamara boast about for suite passengers.

Is new again...

In fairness to Bonnie, she should be aware that this issue was discussed here back in January shortly after Bill's death and before she joined us...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1973294

I too would hope that this will be put to rest officially and that related verbage on the website and in future brochures be updated--in very clear terms--as promptly as possible... Am personally indifferent as to the speculative or official responses on these recycled topics but it would be constructive--once and for all--to eliminate the apparent ambiguity...

The reason for raising again is PRECISELY because we have had NO official reply from Azamara.

Interesting to note there were several posts re non availability of dining for suite guests before the current promotion.

If it says 24 hour restaurant dining as a perk for suite guests as OPPOSED to 24 hour room service then

1: Provide it

OR

2: Do not use that wording in your brochures.

The reason for raising again is PRECISELY because we have had NO official reply from Azamara.

Your rationale for posting was not lost on me after I realized that I'd seen the same topic relatively recently, found/scanned the earlier post quickly, and immediately noted that the issue was raised during the corridor between Bill's death and Bonnie's having joined us here...

Hopefully, and as noted in my earlier post today, this matter will be officially resolved soon... Correcting the website promptly should be easy enough once a determination has been made; correcting brochures/other print materials is a far more difficult task given their prospective nature and the lead time associated with their publication...

Edited by Xport