Chacchoben Private Tour

karriec

I have been exploring the options for a private tour to Chacchoben. Have found similar tours offered by Shoreexcursioneer and Jaital. Has anyone used either of these to book your Chacchoben tour? We just want to go to the ruins and back. The ships tour is $25 per person more than the other options. We are in port from 8-5. Thank you :)

I have been exploring the options for a private tour to Chacchoben. Have found similar tours offered by Shoreexcursioneer and Jaital. Has anyone used either of these to book your Chacchoben tour? We just want to go to the ruins and back. The ships tour is $25 per person more than the other options. We are in port from 8-5. Thank you :)

I have not done either, but have just booked our Chacchoben tour ( we actually chose Chacchoben Extreme) with The Native Choice dot com. Never used the company, but reviews are very good. Prices are very good and their online booking is easy, secure and very professional.

Native Choice is a very good company. We have used them on three different trips and I highly recommend them. Many go to Chacchoben and only a few will take Mayan Experience or the Blue Lagoon. If you take just the Chaccoben tour you will have time to go into town or have time to shop at the port. All depends on when your ship leaves.

We took the Native a Choice tour last week, Mayan Experience, and it was wonderful. After the ruins we went into the countryside to a Mayan village and had lunch with a local family. The food was great, all very clean and hygienic. We were also taught to make Tortillas and had them for our starters.

I would recommend this company to anyone. Our excellent guide was called Kaci (pronounced Casey) and her accent was American as she has dual nationality.

Sent from my iPad using Forums