Celebrity's switch and bait tactics

qqgirl

I booked a cruise on Celebrity while on another Celebrity cruise two weeks ago and had to add a passenger to the booking. I had been told by the "Future Cruise" personnel to wait until my roomie had his Captain Club membership number before I added the name of the second passenger to the cruise. I called Celebrity today to add his name to the booking and was told that one of the "perks" that I had gotten onboard for booking the cruise at that time was no longer available and that I was not eligible for it ... I have it on Celebrity stationary in black and white that I qualified for it...What kind of racket is Celebrity trying to pull? Is this the way to run a business?

I booked a cruise on Celebrity while on another Celebrity cruise two weeks ago and had to add a passenger to the booking. I had been told by the "Future Cruise" personnel to wait until my roomie had his Captain Club membership number before I added the name of the second passenger to the cruise. I called Celebrity today to add his name to the booking and was told that one of the "perks" that I had gotten onboard for booking the cruise at that time was no longer available and that I was not eligible for it ... I have it on Celebrity stationary in black and white that I qualified for it...What kind of racket is Celebrity trying to pull? Is this the way to run a business?

Your post is very unclear.

You booked a actual cruise while on board.

So you got a booking number , a print out of this booking showing the cost, the OBC , any other pormotions and paid deposit.?

Did you book solo or did you include the second passenger in your original booking?

What perk is now not being honored?

What does having a Captain Club number have to do with booking a second passenger on YOUR booking while on board?

Thanks for more information so we can be more helpful.

Edited by Azulann