Carnival Glory - Feburary 21 to March 1

xshutterbugx

I was sailing the Carnival Glory from the 21st of Feburary, to March 1st. Had a great time! Did some lovely excursions and, most of all, met some incredible people. Did anyone else sail the same cruise? :D

xShutterbugx

I was sailing the Carnival Glory from the 21st of Feburary, to March 1st. Had a great time! Did some lovely excursions and, most of all, met some incredible people. Did anyone else sail the same cruise? :D

xShutterbugx

Our group of 8 were on board, including our granddaughter who turned 5 on embarkation day. She LOVED it all. The guitar player even sang Happy Birthday to her on Lido deck shortly after sail away. It was a good cruise, except for the breaded fried shrimp which was served the first night :eek:

xShutterbugx

Hello fellow Albertan!

Can you share which excursions at which port did you do?

• 2 weeks later...
I'm getting ready to go in May. But today is the 1st and I'm pretty sure you got off the ship yesterday February 28, right?

Are you doing May 9th? So am I and my future (as in on board the ship...) Fiance.

Have you done this cruise before?

Edited by mikal

Are you doing May 9th? So am I and my future (as in on board the ship...) Fiance.

Have you done this cruise before?

Yes I am and not totally. I have been to a couple of the ports. Come over and join our roll call. We have a lot going on and would LOVE for you guys to join us!!